The popular Siemens VersiCharge is now available as a "smart" WiFi-connected home unit.
With this new unit, you can:
- Conveniently monitor and control the charging of your EV through the free mobile and cloud app provided by Siemens
- Lower your total cost of EV ownership with enhanced scheduling functionality, ability to throttle your charge remotely and opt in feature to enroll in utility savings programs
- Best in class warranty - 3 years Full guarantee from top manufacturer on proven charger technology as one of the longest standing residential EV chargers on the market today
- Stay connected to your charger with convenient alerts and connected to the ev community with Siemens efforts to continue to improve the total ownership of electric vehicles
Additional product Features:
- 3-year warranty
- Level 2 (240 V) charging
- Easy to install with a NEMA 6-50 plug
- Push button user controls
- Visual status indication
- User controlled charge delay
- Built in cord management
- Standard J1772 connector
- I/O dry contact for integration with external devices
- Weather proof enclosure (NEMA 4) for indoor or outdoor use
- 20 foot cord
A simple, multi-setting delay timer has been built into the Siemens VersiCharge to allow for user control. With the press of a button, the user can delay charging 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours from the time of plug-in. Charging sessions automatically start after the delay timer has completed.
Charging status indicating halo
Color indication of charging status viewable from across the room. The Siemens VersiCharge lighting halo indicates ready-to-charge, charging, and fault conditions.
Designed for the user and the environment
Integrated holster keeps dust and debris out of plug. 60% recycled material with matte finish is rugged, durable, and easy to clean. The SAE J1772 connector is ergonomically designed for user comfort. The 20’ cord is easily stored with the integrated cord management system.
Flexible demand response profile
To support advanced demand response programs, all VersiCharge models feature variable amperage demand response and allow consumers to take advantage of utility rate programs. This feature ensures the energy demand from the EVSE can be curtailed with a reduced impact to the end user.
Maximum power adjustment switch
Installing electrical vehicle chargers into older homes can be a challenge. With the
Siemens VersiCharge, the EVSE power output can be adjusted to match facility capability.
Increments range from a maximum power setting of 7.2 kW down to 1.8 kW.