Schneider Electric’s outdoor electrical vehicle (EV) charging solutions are durable enough to be mounted outdoors for daily, all-season use. They can be used in both residential and/or commercial applications. Optional advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data is also available.
Level II Basic Outdoor Features and Specifications
- Integral ground fault interrupter set at 5mA that meets the UL definition for people protection
- Automatic recovery and restart after ground fault interrupt or main power loss
- Ground monitor
- User friendly LEDs to display status like charging, fault, power etc.
- Option to have advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data
- Input/output current: 30 A
- Input/output voltage: 208/240 Vac
- Enclosure type: Metallic, designed for outdoor use (NEMA 3R/12)
- SAE J1772 compatible
- Cable length: 18 ft.
- Enclosure dimensions 13W x 56H x 6.5D (in inches)
- Cable holder included
- Charging access: unrestricted or restricted (Ask us about access control options).