ChargePoint CT4021-GW1 Dual Plug Bollard Primary Charging Station
CALL 866-996-6387 FOR WHOLESALE PRICING.
This is the ChargePoint CT4021-GW1 dual bollard gateway (primary) charging station. Requires two ChargePoint networking plans.
The CT4000 is the latest generation of ChargePoint charging stations. Refined yet rugged, the CT4000 family sets the industry standard for functionality and aesthetics. A robust cord retraction system comes standard on all CT4000 models to eliminate unsightly cords on the ground, and to keep your drivers from having to touch charging cables.
The CT4000 full motion color LCD display instructs drivers while supporting dynamic updates of custom branded videos and advertisements. The intelligent power sharing feature of the CT4000 doubles the number of parking spaces served by allowing two charging ports to share a single circuit. Sites with single port EV stations can upgrade to dual port stations without requiring additional electrical services.
All CT4000 models offer one or two standard SAE J1772™ Level 2 charging ports with locking holsters, each port supplying up to 7.2kW. Available in bollard and wall mount configurations, the CT4000 supports easy installation anywhere. To future proof your investment, all stations are fully software upgradeable over the air.
Check out the updates that take our stations to the next level of EV charging:
Power Sharing (with extra Power Management Kit)
- Doubles the number of parking spaces served by allowing for two charging ports to share one single circuit
- Reduces installation and incremental costs by allowing for greater charge spot capacity
Customizable Video and Branding Options
- 5.7-inch color LCD screen allows station owners to run their own video content
- Features built-in signage easily replaceable with custom branding
Clean Cord Technology
- Maintenance-free, light-weight, self-retracting cords come standard on all models
- Second-generation gravity operated mechanism improves user experience
- Interactive touch-button system performs in all weather conditions
- Multi-language instructions available in English, French, and Spanish