ChargePoint 2-Year Commercial Networking Plan for Level 2
Use EV charging as a way to generate new revenue by attracting consumers to your business. ChargePoint charging stations give consumers a great reason to frequent your parking lot—and visit your business while their vehicles charge up. Features include:
- Flexible billing. Set charging fees by time, session, or kWh, or any combination, and set fees for different drivers or groups of drivers, or different times of the day.
- Powerful Right Granting. Create and maintain accounts with different privilege levels to give admins or third parties controlled access, so you can focus on your core business.
- Patent-pending ChargePoint Connections. Create a tiered charging model and send drivers incentives to use your stations. Email or text special offers to drivers such as discounts or coupons drive traffic to your stations.
- Reservations. Let drivers reserve stations ahead of time.
- Multiple payment options. Allow driver to choose whether to pay with a ChargePoint card or credit card.
- Automated fee collection. ChargePoint handles all payment processing for you with a PCI-compliant solution.
- Detailed analytics. Collect, export and analyze information about session terminations, station reboots, cord removals, ground faults and station maintenance.
- 24 x 7 driver support. Provide fast, station-side driver support, around the clock.
- Station mapping. Make stations visible to everyone who uses the ChargePoint web site, smart phone apps, and navigation systems.
- Charging status alerts. Notify drivers and admins of a variety of charging events, automatically.
- Detailed reporting. Track station usage, energy consumption, GhG emissions prevented, average turnover, session duration and more for trending, compliance and tax purposes.
- Station access control. Manage access by driver, group or station with maximum flexibility.
- Web services APIs. Integrate ChargePoint with mobile driver apps and business systems.
- ChargePoint station messages. Communicate timely, targeted offers and other messages to drivers on station displays.
- Remote station management. Start, stop or restart sessions remotely and delivers real-time status information of all stations.
An overview of the different networking plans can be found here.
Please note pricing is PER PORT.